Friday, September 17, 2010

Sleepy Musings

I find myself a little unable to blog the last few days. There's been a lot going on in our world! Between our Annual Conference, Workcation, and all the planning involved in it I've been running non stop.

So, I'll leave you with a few musings before we board the plane to Washington DC for our Workcation.

- I love my job. I know I say this a lot, but I don't know that there's a better place to work, anywhere. I have been busy working with my boss organizing the annual conference and everything went off without a hitch this morning. I'm already looking forward to next year!

- The reception last night was wonderful! I had a lot of fun being all dressed up like a grown-up and sipping on wine and talking business with our sales force; they're a great group!

- I am so tired... like So SO tired. I went to bed around 11:00pm last night, and my alarm went off at 4:30 am. I am dreading tomorrow morning already as my alarm is set for 2:45am.

- 4 inch high heels were a bad choice.

- The Halloween magazines hit the racks, and I'm super excited to pick a couple up for our plane ride.

- I am wearing animal print today and it pretty much makes me feel like a rockstar.

- I am headed over to "present" for work this afternoon, and I'm pretty much terrified of public speaking, wish me luck!

- Shannon's doing better - makes me smile. She's got another appointment on the 30th and then we'll know more.

- Mom's headed to the Mayo on Monday.

- Thank you for all your prayers.

- Eric's Mom received AMAZING news yesterday. She had 3 lumps in her breast and we were a little nervous to find out the test results, but learned instead that BENIGN is a beautiful word!

- I don't want to leave Aquaman home alone, I wish we could take him with - I know Starla will take care of him though.

- Did I mention my alarm is going off at 2:45am tomorrow? Yuck!

- I am so ready to rest.

- I think this may be my last blog post till I return from our "workcation".

- I'm almost completely over the Facebook groove. I just don't really care about it that much anymore.

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)