Tuesday, June 11, 2013

7 Snippits of Life RIGHT NOW...



1 | Breath in… and Out… In…and out… Just. Keep. Breathing. Relay is over. Not like over for the week, like over for the year! I really love being involved in the Purple brigade, but wow for the energy it sucks out of you. All we have left is a wrap up meeting / bbq and then some freedom before the next year’s fundraising begins. Thank you to everyone who contributed this year – I raised $2,000 and our Relay as a whole raised $64,000! (that’s like $27,000 OVER our goal). It was such a huge success and I’m so proud of my fellow Relayers!

2| Eric is currently in Sacramento making his way up the coast with my Uncle Gene, cousins Cara and Casey and their dogs Philo and Lance. It’s funny to me that they have so many packed into that excursion, and from what I hear, having a blast!

3| Aquaman had to stay home in his kennel today – he’s NOT pleased about it, and I can guarantee by the time I open the door when I get home all will be forgiven, because he’s a dog, and he doesn’t hold grudges (thank God).

4| Kat has been my saving grace this weekend – Need a cooler? Walkie talkies? She provides! forget my camera for Relay? She brings it. My dog needs a place to stay the night? She let him sleep on her feet. My dog needs let out of his Kennel so he doesn’t pee himself while I’m at work? She stops before she goes to work to let him out. What would I do without her only 10 blocks away? Thank you Kat!

5| This weekend is Tim’s graduation – I can’t believe he’s done with school! Same day? Demi’s birthday party – I hope we can manage to make both!

6| My blog – www.spooky-scary.blogspot.com is staring to take off and I’m really loving it! Eric’s been helping me post and I’m loving it. That’s probably why you havne’t seen a lot of me around here – more thought goes into the posts at SS. I am looking into buying the domain so I can take off the “Blog spot” part and get the word out easier about it!

7| Tonight? Cleaning? Resting? Probably the latter, not the former. Who wants to clean anyways? Though I am feeling a bit of spring cleaning coming along… beware!

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)