Thursday, October 17, 2013

Time to Check in!

It's been 10 days since we moved into the Oleson residence, and I haven't updated much here!

So, in honor of the 10 day anniversary (I totally made that up) I'll post 10 things that are going great!

1| Gracie is settling in, she is eating (again) and using her litter box like a pro. She seems to not HATE life as much as I assumed she would. "The boys" (Cosmo and Seven) are constant sources of entertainment for her, she watches their every move.

2| Aquaman is adjusting okay too. He would rather it be just me, and Eric, but he has made strides to be the first to greet me when I walk in the door, and that often means running between two BIG dogs, or under their legs!

3| Eric's knee bummed out on him during the move, I am thankful we were able to complete it with him in good health, but he is really battling some pain with it now. Lots of R.est I.ce C.ompression E.levating going on at our house.

4| I am fine. I am VERY busy at work, which kind of detracts from what I was feeling about our move. Things are starting to settle down at home, and for that I am thankful.

5| We are learning to Recycle. Our old place wasn't much for the R-E-C-Y-C-L-E gig, but The Oleson's are, and I have never really had to think about it before, but now I do and I like it!

6| We are ALSO learning to Compost food items.

7| We are getting a feel for how the home feels, and I have to say. It feels like a good place to make our home at. I'm missing out on the things right now that I love, like decorating for the holidays but next year will be a blast!

8| We are getting along as Roommates - Tim and Katherine are two of the most easy going people I have ever met, and it's true even after having us in their place for 10 days already.

9| We are counting our blessings. Because even though this living situation is temporary, we are so blessed to have a home with or without roommates.

10| I am missing my stuff, but I am finding lots of things I'm really looking forward to, like having a kitchen table. I know that sounds silly, but I love sitting at a table!

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)