Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Quiet Weekend at Home.

What a rainy, fogy dreary Seattle day! Isn’t it beautiful?I always feel so contemplative in the rain, perhaps that’s why I love Seattle so much. It completely suits my moods almost 100% of the time.

I had to rewrite my lame blog from this weekend – I always do better work when I’m concentrating on what I’m writing as opposed to reading recipes, watching TV and getting Aquaman to stop attacking my hands while I type.
Friday night Eric & I went out to eat at Claim Jumper and ran some errands in South Center including picking up Aquaman’s most amazing Halloween costume – Spiderman! Then we went home to watch Fright Night!
We had a really quiet weekend nothing HUGE to report. It was nice to be home with Eric, Aquaman & Gracie. On Saturday morning Aquaman was running circles on our bed so I got up and took him outside for a nice little walk around the park.
I got home and started making Halloween sugar cookie cut outs. After setting off the Fire alarm & waking up Eric in the process I only got 8 cookies out of my whole batch. Betty Crocker would be very ashamed!
My good Friend Laurel stopped by to visit and she brought me a wonderful little watch from her trip to Paris. It was good to have her over and talk a bit about her trip & school.
Eric & I went to the grocery store and bought things to make Pulled Pork Quesadilla’s & Pinto Beans. They were absolutely gourmet! I was very proud of Husband’s ambitions to make such a wonderful meal!
On Sunday I went out to Coffee with Katherine and then we watched football, I got a little scrapbooking in and then ran with Katherine in the evening to Fred Meyer.

It was a quiet but restful weekend much needed. How was your weekend?
Until Next time ♥ abby


SPIDERMAN------------------------------------------------
The Salvageable Cookies--------------------------------------

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)