Thursday, October 9, 2008

Vacation 101

So – a lot of you have been asking me “are you coming home this year?” That’s such a great question, and since you’re my loving family and friends I would like to share with you our plans for 2009 vacation (s).

I have 2 gracious weeks of vacation time and 1 week personal time that I am allowed to spend in the span of the 2009 year. Holidays this year are out of the question because I am taking 2 days off for Christmas this year and we like to rotate holidays so the same people don’t have to work every year, so next year Christmas Eve and the day after Thanksgiving are going to be spent here smiling behind my big desk!

So here... we... GO-

Eric & I would like to take a trip that we call our "adventure" for the year. Which usually includes going to a couple state's we've never been to and being tourists. This year we're contemplating between Cleveland; Ohio, Chicago; Illinois & New York; New York. Naturally there will be ballparks involved and quite a few tourist traps that We love. We plan to spend about a week worth of vacation on this trip. Where do you think we should go?

I forgot to announce perhaps the best news that’s come my way in months!

MY BEST FRIEND HAS SET A DATE!!!

Heidi & Hermann will be getting married on September 26th 2009!
I will defiantly be flying back for the wedding and LOVING every minute of it! The trip may be short and I don’t think I can make it into Tour Nebraska & South Dakota like I usually do when I come home, but it will be nice to see all the wedding attendee’s and perhaps my family if they drive down to see me while I’m closer. It’s a weird time at work so I can’t really take the week like I initially wanted to. But I am SUPER excited for it!

I have also heard “THE CALL FROM GOD” aka: I am working on a mission team this summer. It’s a short weekend mission over to Yakima with our 9th grade class whom are absolutely Phenomenal in every aspect. I am looking forward to serving in that way

The "rest" of my vacation time I'd like to use in "flex"... I.E. if you want to come visit, PLEASE let me know! I would love to be a tour guide but most of all love to see any and all of you!

So thus is my vacation situation... Questions?

Also --- > The Poll Has been posted... Please vote for our vacation options ... Just currious what you all think!

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)