Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's SNOWED!!!

Merry Christmas (again) from the Ronnebecks, Friday night we went to the Sheraton before my Holiday Party and looked at the "Superhero Themed" gingerbread houses! They were super fun! (haha, no pun intended)
My Coworker Diane took this picture for us infront of this beautiful Christmas Tree!
What a busy weekend we had! Then, we went to the hotel Andra (did I spell that right?) where we ate some yummy Tom Douglas catered food and listened to the worlds cutest Dickens Christmas Carolers! (that was my favorite part) It was nice to enjoy eachother's company outside of the office. I have such fun coworkers!
Aren't they adoreable?
Oh yeah, they sang pretty great too!
On Saturday I went over to Jenn and Ryan Alexander's house with Mary and Katherine and helped pack up her CD for shipping. Here's a photo of my autographed copy of her NEW CD and of us double checking our work!


We were SO productive!
After Jenn and Ryan's we took Aquaman down to the Soggy Doggy and gave him a bath. He smells so good but I can't help to laugh at him because he's such a baby when we bathe him. He wines the whole time, you would think that the water is trying to beat him up!

Doesn't he look so Pittiful?
Doesn't Eric Look so good in his Soggy Doggy Apron?
Though It was a bit of a torture... Aquaman smells so good now!
Eric did such a great job washing Aquaman that I treated him and we went out to eat sushi! This is what I tried this time (along with some Salmon) they're Flying Fish Eggs. (YUCK - see same review of Salmon Roe).

We got home on Saturday evening and I was writing Christmas cards and I looked outside and saw that it was SNOWING! So Naturally I grabbed my camera and ran outside and took 100 pictures! Here's a couple that I really liked the way they turned out! There's another one posted on my http://www.abbys365.blogspot.com/ that I really liked too!


So Sunday was pretty quiet for Eric, He stayed home while Kat and I went out shopping. I bought a few cute things and came home to a warm bowl of Chili cooked up by my Hubby. It was warm and yummy.
We had a great weekend it was pretty cold, but not near as cold as I am used to in the winter time.
Happy Monday to all! ♥ Abby

1 comment:

Amanda Hug N Kiss said...

You are lucky it is not as cold there as you are use to. It got up to -1 today and that was warm compared to the last two days... Don't worry it's already back to -15. WE GOT WATER TODAY!!! I was pretty excited. We weren't sure when it would be coming back so I went to a friends and showered today. And then we did dishes old school style (warming water up on the stove) only for the water to come on less than an hour later (we had super cold water coming in the tub). Tony and I were on the couch watching a movie when all of our faucets started spurting water out. We jumped up and started cheering. I only wish I was as excited as you to photograph the snow. Really i just want it to go away already, and crappily enough were are not even half way through the winter. Any who... Hope things are good for you. Love you and miss you!

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)