Monday, May 4, 2009

Java, Java, Java, Java, Java, Java, Java, Java...

4 shots of espresso later, I’m a functioning adult on a Monday Morning. I walked into Starbucks this morning and ordered my drink with an extra shot, the barista looked at me and said, but there’s already 3 shots in this drink, do you mean you’d like another one, and my answer was “OH YEAH”.

It amazes me how much I didn’t like coffee as a small child, high school or college student, but now it’s like the nectar of the Gods. I usually do a cup a day, for my 5 day week, but lay off it on the weekends. If Starbucks is involved all bets are off! I never imagined myself walking zombie like toward a coffee shop and walking out a well adjusted human.

This weekend was a good one, and I’m surprised that my body doesn’t ache as much as I thought it would. Perhaps it’s the espresso keeping me from feeling pain! We spent the day on Saturday being lazy bums! It was so nice to curl up on the couch and watch movies and be together. We had a pretty busy week prior so it was great to be able to sleep in, relax and enjoy each other’s company. Apparently our neighbor’s had a different idea for Saturday night and had a raging party that included vomit, urine and drugs on our property. Yay! But our Neighbors to the North took care of it and called the cops. I slept through all the commotion.

Sunday Eric and I woke up pretty early and started in rearranging and cleaning our apartment. We then hit the hall closet which is one of those closets you’re afraid of opening most of the time. Eric expressed his interest in purging things so I encouraged him every step of the way, we’re in some desperate need of purging! The closet is no longer a fear of mine, and it even helped store a few things from our bedroom, which means more room for scrapbooking! Hooray!

I woke ready and raring to go this morning and thank GOD for that. Though, I'm sure the 4 shots of espresso didn't hurt the situation!

I hope you all have a famous Monday!
♥ abby

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)