Friday, May 8, 2009

Just a girl and her Dog...

It's been a while (a couple days) since there's been some Aquaman Love on here, however it's been even longer... (fall i think) since there's been pictures of Me and Aquaman on here. So tonight when we were out playing in the park, Eric took a few pictures of us and I thought they turned out pretty cute so I wanted to post them.

He's gotten to be such a big dog, I guess 'big' being the operative word there... Any ways, he's almost full grown, and we're approaching our one year mark with him in our house.

It's certianly a different place since he's moved in. I think Gracie is as adjusted as she's going to get. She knows her top 5 hiding places, and that's what's important I guess.
Oh and on a random note / tangent, I've decided to wear my glasses more often because of the headache's I've been getting, Perhaps I spend too much time on the computer wearing my contacts that can't keep up with the glow of the computer screen. Some of you haven't seen, but these are my glasses.
Eric and I went out to eat at Claim Jumper tonight, so we were full and miserable and I basically ended up sitting in the grass and watched Aquaman run circles around me. He did have time to stop and give me kisses though. He's such a lovey dovey dog. Pre warning for all who visit me.



But he gets plenty of love from me too. I can't help but to kiss and hug him whenever I get home.
He's the second happiest person in the house to greet me after a long day at work, and No I'm not talking about Gracie.
We were talking about going to the Zoo tomorrow, but then it dawned on Eric that this weekend is Mother's day and it's likley that the Zoo will be too busy and crowded... maybe we should wait for a rainy day, won't have to wait long during the spring time in Seattle.
Make sure to give your Mom lots of loves and kisses this Mothers day and Thank her for putting up with your crap, I know that's what I plan to do!
- abby




No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)