Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Post #400

WOW - Post #400... you guys have been listening to me blab for quite a while... Thank you!

Now that the trauma of the cell phone experience is more or less over, more or less meaning I have a cell phone, but not the one I bought just a few short months ago. *Let it go Abby… Let … It… Go.

Sigh… any ways… like I was saying, now the trauma is over, I can tell you about our weekend! We were pretty relaxed all weekend long and there’s really not much to report now that I begin to type about it.

On Saturday we met up with Ivan & Dawn at Calamity Jane’s for breakfast and it was yummy! It was really nice to chat it up with them, and get to see them more than once every other month, which has been our recent pattern.

After breakfast on our way home Eric and I swung by our local library and checked it out! We borrowed two books and I was a little sad that I didn’t have my library card yet to use. But no worries folks, it came in the mail yesterday! And it’s super cute! It’s got a little Octopus on it with a book in every tentacle.

Then we went home, hung out, I scrapbooked and we watched ‘Where the wild things are’ which is a strangely creative and wonderful movie. After that I headed to bed. I was tired!

On Sunday we were lazy and slept in, Eric woke to a phone call from Reiner, and Reiner wanted to hang out. So he drove down and I got some much needed alone time in my bed with Aquaman and the tv. I guess maybe all I needed to cure the blues was a little lazy alone time, but it’s so hard to recognize that. I plan to schedule some for myself now and again to help me not get so burned out. Sometimes I guess your body just wants to be a vegetable.

Sunday evening an acquaintance of mine named Lori who I see every morning on my way to work with her beautiful Husky Jesse; stopped by with an entire 40 gallon garbage bag full of clothes that were my size that she just didn’t wear often enough. So I tried on clothes for the rest of the evening and later on, Katherine dropped by a few things. It was a great relaxing Sunday.

I now have a new outfit for every day this week… and possibly next week too… I am pretty pleased about that. So I guess my blues were nothing a bag of clothing couldn’t cure! Hehe!

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)