Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Slice of Life : The Sunshine of my life Edition

Outside my Window: A very fall day in Seattle, - Rainy, Wet, and yet, somehow, still beautiful.

I'm thinking: About my storage unit full of Halloween decorations, today, tomorrow? Friday – when are they going to go up? What’s your guess?

I'm Thankful For: Advances in Medical Technology. Between Mom, Shannon and Dad, I’m so thankful for all that Doctor’s know nowadays.

From the Kitchen: I’m praying for something other than Chili tonight, two giant bowls later - though delicious... I'm done.

I am wearing: An outfit that makes me look “30’s something accounting”. Black pants, green sweater, hair in pony tail, obnoxiously loud jewelery.

I'm going: straight home after work for some R&R and homemade food, and puppy love!

I'm hoping: that we can find a cure, that doesn’t involve invasive things that make my Mom sick and that she gets better like yesterday. I’m hoping that the spot on Shannie’s lung isn’t cancer, and that Dad keeps himself on the straight and narrow and out of the hospital. Dear GOD, I know you think I’m tough, but I’m over it.

I'm Hearing: my bed call my name. I haven’t been sleeping super well recently, I think I need “calming sounds” cd to drown out my brain!

I Love: Our home. It is so snuggly and fall like right now, and it makes me not want to leave … at all.

I'm wondering: What tomorrow will bring!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Rest, Relaxation and GIRL TIME with Mariya!!! Yea!

Here's a Picture for a thought I am sharing....

Sometimes the sunshine in your life isn't just from the bright thing in the sky, it's from all around you. I have the most supportive family and friends, and for that... I am thankful.

"You are the sunshine of my life" - Stevie Wonder

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)