Tuesday, October 12, 2010

As Random as it Gets

-My best friend Heidi is a Mommy. I understand it happened last night, but I still don’t know when we grew up and started marrying boys and having babies, by “we” I mean her.


-Three and a half hours on the phone with your Mom can be the biggest uplift you’ll ever have in life. Mom and I got on the phone the other day, and kept talking, and talking and talking. It was the best way to spend an evening! Thanks Mom… I love you.

-I’m not sure what I’d do without my Husband who helps me pray every night. He’s pretty wonderful. -Halloween has not taken over my world this year as it has done in the past few years, I’m not sure what’s wrong with me, I just can’t fully “Dive IN” like I normally do. Maybe it’s my lack of Hocus Pocusing.

-Is pocusing a word? Nope!

-I think the greatest snack in the world are the Savory Thin Mini Crackers from Trader Joes, bet you can’t eat just one!

-I signed up for the Relay Summit in Sea Tac for the weekend of the 23rd. I’m pretty excited/nervous to attend! I’m all signed up – no backing out now!

-Streamlining and organizing things makes me happy – I’m sure it drives my co-workers crazy that my desk looks different every other week of the year.

-I still can’t get over how icky VIA coffee is from Starbucks. Yech.

-Life is scary. Period. This is not a new revelation.

-I hate having anxiety, about … everything.

-I love typing “…” have you ever noticed that? I use “…” every time I’m thinking…or pausing… or ending a sentence… does it annoy you? It kind of annoys me…


-My new coffee mug is rocking my world… did I mention that I found one? After the destruction of my old one(s) I was unbelievably sad! I found this one for 53 cents at Good will. Rock star!



-I'm not sure I've ever written a post as random as this one was

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)