Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dear Dracula

Despite the gross amount of Halloween that has been exploding in my house, and all over my desk at work, I haven't gotten into the "Halloween Spirit" this year as much as I have in the past. I'm not sure what to blame it on, I guess I am just kind of in a funk. It will come, in due time. Halloween is NEXT WEEK! The week of I'm always singing a different tune no matter what my feelings are during the month of October.
Maybe that's why my Halloween blog disappeared off the Internet, it was my lack of spirit... Drat!
Any ways, last night, I had Eric read a book with me before I went to bed – because I’m a 4 year old and sometimes like a story before I go to sleep. Last night we read “Dear Dracula” which is a story about a little boy named Sam who loves horror movies, and decides he wants to write Dracula to turn him into a Vampire. Dracula shows up on his doorstep on Halloween night and shows him “How cool” it is to be a Vampire, and in the end Sam decides if he has to drink blood instead of eating Cheese, he just couldn't’t be a vampire, I mean who could give up Cheese? It’s a really cute book, and I totally bought it before I read it, and loved it!

If you need a little Halloween spirit, pick up this book! It’s super cute! Vinny & Josh do an amazing job, and I got to meet them last year at the Comicon which was so cool! I didn’t even know they were going to be there, and then melted on the spot like a little Nerdgirl when I saw them! I didn’t get my book signed because I didn’t have it with me, but Vinny drew me this …
For free even, because I already owned the book & was a fan! I ♥ Comicon!

You can pick it up on Amazon by clicking HERE

You won't regret it!

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)