Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Musings

It’s been a crazy week.
I went from blogging every day in November via NaBloPoMo, to blogging three times in the past 8 days. How did that even happen?
So, to catch up – I plan on gracing you with some musings from my brain; I’ll just say “you’re welcome” in advance!

1. I am so done with my Mom being sick it’s not even funny. She was admitted into the hospital on the 2nd and was released on the 7th. I hate that she had to be there, she hated it too. She’s doing much better now, and hopefully we can keep that pneumonia off her lungs!

2. I have an overwhelming urge to make macaroni crafty bits right now, and I’m trying really hard to resist – no promises.

3. I am kind of ashamed to admit that I’m really addicted to Post Secret, It’s such an interesting project – I can’t wait till Sunday to see the secrets he posts!

4.I have never been so excited to go visit South Dakota in my life. I am trying to channel that energy into my love for Christmas first… and then South Dakota… I have been somewhat successful as I’m planning to do Christmas cards tonight.

5. Reminiscing with friends about “how you were in college” makes me smile. I love who I was in college, and I love even more that I’m not that person anymore, I’m so much smarter now!

6. Relay for life is inspiring. I don’t know why this struck me now, but it did; and I can’t wait to get to our meeting this week!



7. My Christmas music on my "Holly Jolly IPod" has not quite been bringing the smile to my face that I expected. I think I need new tunes.


8. Eric and I are enjoying every second of the Christmas Tree being IN our living room as opposed to the walk way to the sliding glass door.


9. Aquaman has been totally sweet recently. I have been enjoying his snuggly self on my fleece blankety lap.


10. I really want to start Christmas shopping. I really want to start Christmas shopping. I really want to start Christmas shopping... I should wait till pay day :).


11. My friend Dawn and I are planning a shopping day downtown on the 21st... I can hardly wait!


12. CHRISTMAS IS [almost] HERE ... :)
13. because a post isn't as much fun without a picture... I picked up this cup at goodwill a couple weeks ago and it's the essential midwest diner coffee cup... and I happen to love it.

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)