Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Slice of Life : The It's been awhile edition...

  • Outside my Window: Clouds. There’s been a lot of cloud cover recently and I don’t hate it. I hate not knowing how to dress for the “Great outdoors” every morning, as it’s too dark at 5:00am to figure it out by simply “looking out the window” I am so looking forward to daylight savings time.
  • I'm thinking: Tonight’s going to be a lazy day. Eric and I had a busy day running around enjoying our town yesterday and a little downtime in the evening. I like downtime!
  • I'm Thankful For: Being home. I love visiting my family and I love traveling, but there’s something about the routine of being home that makes me very happy and complete.
  • From the Kitchen: Chef Eric has prepared a multitude of tasty treats, but today is birthday food day at work which means PIZZA and Cake!
  • I am wearing: My [new favorite] purple shirt, and my grey slacks (ugh I just said the word slacks) Black socks, pearl necklace and black heels. I’m in “Business Abby” apparel today I guess.
  • I'm going: to see two very good girlfriends this weekend! I am super excited for both for different reasons in different ways. I ♥ you ladies.
  • I'm hoping: That the time till Lent flys by. I really need to get my act together and get my butt to church, more on that later.
  • I'm Hearing: God calling me back to the real world. Thanks God, I missed you too.
  • I Love: my Husband. I know that’s cheesy and I say My husband for this answer every time, but it’s true, it’s such a blessing to be married to your best friend in life.
  • Around the House: Aquaman is stinky right now. He needs a bath – majorly; Gracie is warming up to Eric – they snuggle lots – it’s cute.
  • I'm wondering: a myriad of things. This is kind of a loaded question.
  • A few plans for the rest of the week: Just hanging out... It's kind of a quiet week - not even a single meeting which is RARE! Relay was last week, Call committee (nearing an end) is on Sunday! Woo Hoo for Freedom!
  • Here's a Picture for a thought I am sharing....
    How handsome is this guy? This one surfaced after the wedding I shot, and It makes me smile, A lot.

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)