Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ten on Tuesday (only today's Wednesday)

1| Last night we took Aquaman over to see the Frank family! My Co-worker Meg and her husband Keaka invited us over for pizza. We took their kids and ours (Aquaman) to the park and they played until all three of them were nearly exhausted. Leilani and Ikiaka were so excited to play with the puppy! Aquaman was cashed out in the car on the way home, and woke me twice last night by his snoring. They were tuckered out! To say they had fun is obviously an understatement.

2| My friend Madge totally called me out on not posting Ten on Tuesday yesterday -which is why you're getting it today. I thought maybe my TWO posts yesterday would suffice, but I guess not (smile). Thanks for keeping me on track Madge!

3| My Uncle Gene is currently working with a company in Auburn. Gene has spent most of my life (and his I think at this point) in Yuma Arizona and we never got to see eachother much. I'm not sure how long he'll be in the Auburn area, but I'm looking forward to spending some time with him.


4| My Nephews started school yesterday. It hardly seems time to go back, but I guess it is.

5| My Lovely Niece (pictured) went to 8th grade orientation the other night She was SO embarrassed when her mom wanted to take pictures of her at orientation so she turned the back of her head to the camera - nice hair Erica. Then later they were dining on my favorite pizza, and I told them I was jealous, so she sent me the picture to the right... brat. I told her that she was lucky that MY mom didn't take her to orientation, because when she took me she pointed out all the boys she thought were cute / good enough for me, and the ones she thought weren't; and if you know my mom you know she wasn't exactly quiet or discreet about it.

6| Eric is headed to a gaming convention this weekend in Seattle. It's something his friend Nathan has ALWAYS wanted him to go to with him, and this year it finally worked out for them to go together! He's very excited, and I am excited too!

7| In direct relation to #6, my weekend will consist of work, derby, cleaning, watching my girlie tv shows and movies, and possibly crafting. Sounds like a dream!

8| There's a bright thing in the sky today - it's called the Sun, it makes me happy, so long as it doesn't turn into a 90 degree day!

9| Skating at Pattisons West tonight - I'm honing in on some of my skate skills, need. to. practice. I have a feeling derby practice on Sunday won't hurt so bad if I take the time to practice a couple times this week. Maybe. Possibly.

10| Today is a New day - I'm going to treat it as such.

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)