Thursday, December 15, 2011

Slice of Life : Because I feel like writing, but I don't know what to write...Edition

Outside my Window:

A grey, and cloudy Seattle day. It's pretty busy out there, but looking at the dismal weather makes me thankful I have a warm and cushy office job.

I'm thinking: About my Mom a lot, I feel like that's all I ever write about anymore, but wow do I miss her. I got a Christmas card in the mail yesterday from a friend that said "I hope you're doing well, how's Mom" and I just don't even know how to respond to that - nothing I write is NOT going to be awkward.
I'm Thankful For: Life right now. It's moving kind of slow, and I like it. Christmas is just next week which seems nearly impossible, but I'm thankful for every boring day, and all the fun ones inbetween. I know that's a pretty generic answer, but it's from the heart.

From the Kitchen: Cheese, Cheese, and more Cheese. And YES, I am Lactose intolerant. We have birthday lunch at work today and it's Mac and Cheese with a meat and cheese tray with a Cesar and antipasto salad... so like i said today's lunch is CHEESE!
I am wearing: My gray tulip skirt, with a green button up and my red and white stripped socks, yep Christmas is oozing from my wardrobe. I am also wearing reindeer earrings that were my Moms which made me ask... What were you thinking when you bought these? they're pretty ugly but I kind of love them.
I'm going: to do my to do list tonight - I made it last week, and well, nothing has gotten done on it.
I'm hoping: that my knee heals faster, I'm starting to get real impatient. I can nearly hear my skates calling my name.
I'm Hearing: Silence, and it's beautiful.

I Love: my Husband. I know that’s cheesy and I say My husband for this answer every time, but it’s true, it’s such a blessing to be married to your best friend in life.

Around the House: Christmas season in full swing!
I'm wondering: a myriad of things. This is kind of a loaded question.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Hanging out, and more hanging out! Looking forward to another lazy weekend. But first? KMS Christmas Party... YEAH!
Here's a Picture for a thought I am sharing....

This is a pretty old picture of the little guy, but one I totally Love. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)