Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ten on Wednesday - Because I'm totally a day off this week

1| Sorry guys - today's Wednesday, only in my brain it's Tuesday. That whole not working on a Monday thing really throws a gal for a loop. Plus, you'd probably rather have wonderful fun Christmas photos than my ramblings on a Tuesday after Christmas.

2| I am severely angry with my orange pet right now - so much so that I've given though to giving her away. I had a mini break down last night when I realized if it came to the wire that I couldn't ACTUALLY give her away... Stupid cat making her way to my heart. Oh Gracie what am I to do with you? =^..^=

3| The book I created for Mom's Memory arrived just before Christmas - it filled my heart with Joy, and a little sadness all the same time. I did okay through Christmas, but the hardest part was sitting in church on Christmas Eve with all the candlelight - I pretty much sobbed through the last 15 minutes of the service.

4| Ivan and Dawn stopped by Christmas Eve and it was such a blessing to spend some time with them! Wish you guys lived next door!

5| Eric and I had a wonderful Christmas - we totally spoiled each other, and that's the best way to do it (if you ask me). I got a beautiful scarf, a snail necklace, a Keurig coffee machine, an iPod Touch, and a few other little goodies. Looking forward to playing all. weekend. long.

6| Today my co-worker Alex identified a song for me that I have been trying to identify for the past 4 months or so. It was playing in the bathroom while I was washing my hands so I finished quickly and ran to the front desk to make Alex run to the bathroom to listen and tell me what it is. He succeeded and for that I am grateful. Oh and the song is "Pumped up Kicks" by the Foster People. Woot! That's totally going on my itunes!

7| Oh and that Supersecret Christmas present for Eric? It was a book I made on Shutterfly about the past 5 years of our Christmases together. It turned out super cute, and in 5 years I'll be making Volume 2. Yay for new traditions!

8| In all the Christmas Cards I sent I only got one returned to me - and it was my own fault, It makes me happy my Christmas wishes reached all!

9| Today is totally Tuesday - For the record.

10| Eric got the movie Super 8 for Christmas and we watched it last night. Best. Movie. Ever. It's like the Sandlot meets Goonies, with an alien, I know that description probably does it no justice, but trust me and watch it, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)