Sunday, January 22, 2012

Seven on Sunday

1| Since Ten on Tuesday was a challenge for me last week... and well, has been for a little while now, I'm going to change this up and go for a 7 on Sunday... we'll see how long this lasts, normally I totally forget about the internet world on Sundays, so well. Stay tuned!

2| I have been rewarding myself with 5 minutes on Pinterest for every time I get through my flash cards with my Series 7 studying. Let's just say 5 minutes on Pinterest isn't much so I tend to be itching to get on there, and speeding through my cards... new plan in place as of NOW.

3| Today was awesome - Katherine and I went gallivanting to the Wallingford / Phinney ridge area of the city. I really love that area! We started out with a Cupcake at Trophy (YUM) and then to the Sock Monster for a fancy new pair of socks to go along with my Grave Danger fandom. Then, we went to eat in the U district and then to an art gallery and a bit of grocery shopping to wrap things up. We also talked about our future plans, which will include another visit to Sock Monster and to a Chocolate Coffee place up near there and maybe even a trip to West Seattle. Joy to come!

4| Eric and I had a blast yesterday with Megan at the Rat City bout. To say it made me want to skate is an understatement, but seeing all their fancy footwork made me realize how NOT ready my knee is. Stupid ACL, who needs one any ways? I think I'll be going to a different doctor soon just to get myself on the right path to recovery as it's not going as well as I'd like.

5| Relay Kick Off is Next weekend! Hurrah! Come bowl!

6| Eric turns 35 this week! Crazy! I still haven't managed to find him a great birthday gift, but I did take the day off to spend with him, so I'm hoping that counts for something.

7| Tim is over right now and they're watching football, it's funny to hear them shout at the TV, let's just say ear plugs are my BFF right now in the study world. I better get back to it so I can fold some laundry and get some dinner. Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)