Saturday, March 24, 2012

I ♥ Danger!

 I have been scouting a new point and shoot camera for quite awhile. It's for those times when you're not purposely taking photos, but you're at an event where you'd like to take A photo that has better resolution than your phone.

I bit the bullet on Friday and bought a new Sony Cybershot. I had it narrowed down between that and a Canon Powershot, when I discovered that the Sony could do this...
 Hello Panorama! When I bought it I thought - Oh that might come in handy for a few shots here and there, but after using it a little bit I kind of want to shoot EVERYTHING in panorama! It was great to hang out with Kat this morning, she graded papers, and I worked on my Series 7. Life is good.

Let's just say... New camera + Roller Derby = Happy!

I somehow caught Megan in the corner of that one... It also shows the President and CEO of my company enjoying the game - It was so fun to hang out with some co-workers and share the passion I have for this game!

Sending healing thoughts and vibes to Megan as she begins what is an uphill battle against a knee injury she sustained this morning. Stay strong lady - and all I can say is, I totally know how you feel.
The Grave Danger pulled out a win from what could be one of the most epic Derby bouts I have ever witnessed! After seeing a double ejection in the Sockit Wench vs: Throttle Rockets bout I totally didn't think I could be more amazed. But alas, Grave Danger surprises me and shows me what derby is really all about! I walked home with a HUGE smile on my face, and some hurt in my hands from cheering so hard - oh yeah, and a new shirt that says I ♥ Danger! I love this sport - I finally know how Eric feels about baseball - I can't get enough, and I want to share it's awesome with the world!
Speaking of awesome, I saw Quadzilla rolling around the track. This man could probably skate better with one wheel than I can with 8. He's amazing. He decided to amaze me even more by jumping over not one, but 3 derbygirls and a photographer - I can't WAIT to see what that shot looks like! 

Thanks co-workers for the night of Awesome, and thank you Danger for a great match up!

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)