Saturday, May 19, 2012

Catch Up

I try, albeit not very hard to keep up here - and I think I blog more about blogging than I actually blog about real stuff. I plan on taking another month long blog challenge soon, but I can't do that until my series 7 is done with, otherwise you'll get entire posts about derivatives and bonds, and as much as that may help me, it's going to bore you to tears. Hell, I know what I'm talking about (most of the time) and it bores me to tears.

So for now, I ask for your patience with me, and to not quit reading in my slow times. I love that this is a place to connect with friends and family near and far.

This weekend...er... Saturday has been exactly what I needed. We woke up early (around 7) and headed to Uncle Gene's house in Auburn. There was a HUGE community garage sale going on in the Lakeland Hills development and we drove around and walked through nearly 45 different households having sales in their garages and lawn. We spent $15 and bought a few fun things - I got a new bag and a new wallet Eric bought a fun baseball game!

Then we came home (beat) and though we had tickets to the Rat City Championship, we totally skipped it and went to the Avengers instead. My idea (not his). I just needed a break from the norm, and though I love Derby, this weekend would have been my draft weekend, so the wound was a little fresh, and I just didn't have the energy to face that AND head into the city after a long day of garage sales. My only regret is that we didn't hang out with Uncle Gene longer.

Now I'm on the couch... tired, and happy and actually, truthfully - ready to study tomorrow!

1 comment:

The Bam-Boozlers said...

Don't you wort your pretty little head about keep up the blog for all of "us" we all ( speaking for everyone) understand your busy studing , don't get me wrong I love checking in to see a new blog from you. But passing your test is more inportant then our need for a new blog:)
So glad you got to step out of the norm and do a few weekend fun things :) live and hugs:)

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)