Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1| I haven't done this in so long I figured I'd give it a go. Life has been hectic and I've been reminding myself how blessed I am. I'm looking forward to a time where I can just be. Until then, full power forward!

2| Work has been crazy! I can't say it's entirely tolling on my as I am not working a full week in June. I didn't really plan it that way, but It worked out, and I'm pretty thankful for some time off even though it's nuts around here.

3| We're headed to Texas next week. Just typing that sentence is surreal.

4| My feet STILL hurt from Relay. Though, as a fellow Relayer Reminded me - it's nothing compared to what they go through . Translation: Quit whining.

5| We got this feedback from our event this weekend and it left me smiling all day : "My dad was so happy this weekend and said he felt like the King of the relay. He could not believe how special you made him feel and told me that he felt more alive in the past 2 days then he has all year. I am truly appreciative of the memories you all helped to create for my family.
This experience has not only showed how many family and friends support me but that great people like you really do make a difference in so many lives. So thanks again, this weekend will be in my heart forever."


6| I am slowly (but surely) regaining the sanity in my life by cleaning up little corners here and there. Yesterday was my craft / study area, tonight? Washing bedsheets and reorganizing the Relay bins

7| I really love all the pictures that are trickling in from Relay - Roger took a bunch, I'll be sure to post more once I get them from him!

8| Yesterday was just what I needed in the name of recuperation. I spent the day cleaning, shopping and getting things ready for our trip.

9| My husband is a gem. I can't believe it's been 5 years this week.

10| Mom's birthday is tomorrow - eat a piece of cake for her... for me.

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)