Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SD - Last Day

 The last day in SD we started with time at Grandma Nani's then Shannon, Erica and I drove up to Grandma and Grandpa Kneeland's house! We were invited for lunch, and excited to visit.

Grandma made us Lasagne, and blue berry pie - and then we had cookies and coffee, and Bruce & Diane stopped over!
 Bruce pointed out to me that my coffee cup had the Kneeland Coat of arms on it, so I took a picture of it, who knew! Grandma Myla is working on a family tree book for me - I'm super excited.

 Mostly, we just visited - and looked through Grandma and Grandpa's wedding album - I'll share those pics this week!
 My Grandpa Harvey turned 86 this year, pretty handsome dude, don't ya think?
 He gets around in his wheel chair pretty well - and Grandma helps him out a whole lot.

 My Uncle Bruce (and his killer smile) and Aunt Diane.
 Grandma's best friend - her Sewing Machine :) I managed to talk her into repairing a quilt for me (and Aquaman) it's in the mail on it's way to her as we speak.
 I love that little ole' Grandma of mine.
 I couldn't decide which of these I like best, Grandpa was making some smart alec remark (imagine that) and these shots all turned out really cute.


 :)
 After Grandma & Grandpa's we headed back to Kathy's where I went out with Amanda to shoot her Maternity photos and everyone else was writing Thank you Notes.

 This one had to leave to go see her Dad - I miss her already.
 We painted the boys' fingernails...
 Cooper thought it was really funny!

 Elio decided he needed to help by painting his Mom's nails...
 And then these boys left... I miss them too!

It was a great trip to SD ... I wish I were there under better circumstances, but it was good to see the family!

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)