I am Thankful for...
- My husband - Eric and I have made a great little life here together, and I am happy every day.
- My siblings - I know we're so far away from each other, but we've been through a lot and we've stuck together.
- My momma - who is in a better place, but left me with such strong and wonderful memories and traditions.
- My dad - who has finally found his beat in life.
- My grandparents - Nielsen AND Kneeland, miss my Nielsen grandparents, but love that my Kneeland grandparents are loving life on their farm.
- My extended family - they are wild and crazy and I love them all.
- My pets - they both keep me on my toes and make me feel so loved, unconditionally.
- My job - somedays are up and others down, but always I am thankful for the company I work for and the people I work with.
- My life - and everything that entails, from the little things to the big, like food on my table and a roof over my head, really, I am truly blessed.
Lastly, and not least - I am thankful for this blog which even in my lulls of posting I have a horde of loyal readers and a place to spill my thoughts, both silly and complex.
Thank you, and a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!