Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

1| Happy Tuesday! I am in a damn good mood today but I think it's because I only have a 3 day work week this week! I didn't plan it that way but we got Monday off for MLK and Friday is Eric's birthday and I always try to take it off if I can so, I am!

2| I don't know if I ever bragged about my Christmas gifts on here but my Husband is one heck of a gift giver! He is so thoughtful! Three gifts I am particularly thankful for this morning is my Brave Bear hat which is super warm, my isotoner gloves which have the fingerless option as well as a full mitten! And last, but not least my thermos commuter coffee cup! It keeps my coffee piping hot! I've discovered it can keep it warm from 5 am and it is still drinkable around 2pm! Crazy! Pictured below !

3| this weekend was so nice! Makes me think I could do 4 ten hour days and have a three day weekend every week! If only it were an option!

4| I have started my Series 7 studying again, I don't have a hard date for the test yet but I will let you know when I do! I am thinking April or May depending on how my studying is going!

5| taking the above into consideration I think I have a learning disability of sorts! It goes in one ear and out the other, I am trying I promise!

6| I have discovered that at the ripe old age of 28 I am getting gray hairs! Eeeek!!! Thanks to Mom dying her hair most of her life I don't even have a clue as to when she went gray but I know my dad was young. So now there's the decision to hide it and due my hair or embrace it and pray my husband doesn't mind me with gay hair!

7| I went shopping at two big blondes this weekend and picked up 6 new tops! I love that place! A whole week of new wardrobe, here I come!

8| I don't know if I have ever sung enough praises to my iPhone but that is what I am blogging on right now as Make my way to work! I love this damn thing! So, please excuse the typos and and fat fingers!

9| the fingerless option on my mittens works wonders for typing on my iPhone :)

10| I did a lot of Pinterest browsing this weekend and I am doing a lot of research to share on my Halloween blog! Yay for year round Halloween love! (Www.spooky-scary.blogspot.com)



No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)