Sunday, February 10, 2013

My 29th Birthday!

 My birthday lasted two days! Friday my Co-workers and friends spoiled me, and then Saturday Eric Spoiled me. I can't complain, inching closer to 30 seems surreal, but with friends and family like this by your side, it makes it less scary for sure!

Friday started out with Coconut Macaroons made by Mindy. I would argue these are some of THE BEST Coconut Macaroons that I've ever had. They are delicious and I had like 6 of them for breakfast!
 I got an array of nice cards, and a few gifts from everyone. It feels good to be loved.
 The co-workers took me to lunch at Farestart, and then when we got back, these were sitting on my desk waiting for me, from my wonderful Husband!
 Then, when I got home - THESE were waiting for me, from my BFF Liz!
 So, I sent her that picture :)

That night, we went to have Indian food at my favorite restaurant with Tim and Kat, and a quick stroll / play through Toys R' Us, and then a few episodes of Modern Family together. It was a wonderful night!

When I woke up Saturday, we swung through Costco to get Eric's glasses -and in a stroke of birthday luck, got a decent parking space and we were able to get in and out of Costco on a Saturday, that was a gift in and of itself.
 We headed up to Wallingford to eat some of my favorite Cupcakes ever - Trophy!
I had a Triple Coconut, and Eric's was Strawberry Lemonade

 Then we walked down to the sock monster, and I got this pair of socks!
 And this new hat!!!

 Then we headed to my favorite pizza place in Georgetown - and walked around a costume shop!
 We had a hummas plate, a picture of Pabst Blue Ribbon and that pizza... we just finished off the remnants of it - so Tasty!
We came home and hung out - we spent some time catching up with our newest TV addiction - Mad Men.
Love this guy - he made my day super special!

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)