At some point during this fiasco I'm going to hit a place where I feel calm and at peace with what's happening. This weekend was a step in the right direction. I spent most of the day Saturday packing up some things that we will not have a use for with in the next 77 days and really in the next few months while we wait out our next home in life.
Friday we met with JJ; the broker who is working on our transition. We entered our offer ($ amount) to move out by December 1st. We're hoping that the bank will come back with a counteroffer soon so that we can move forward with making solid plans.
As of now? We're in limbo (as per usual). We are waiting to hear back from the bank so we know for sure if December 1st is "The" date to have all of our stuff in storage or not.
In the meantime... if anyone has any boxes or news papers laying around that I can take off your hands, please let me know I'd be happy to swing by and get them (so long as you're in Western Washington).