Thursday, December 26, 2013

Our first Christmas in 1312!


A very Merry Christmas to you and yours!
I hope that Santa treated you as well as he treated us! It was a great Christmas!

I'm in a fog - a Christmas Hangover if you will. There's so much Joy and good will and blessings being poured out on Christmas day that the day after just feels so Blah. Even with all my new toys to play with!

We went to Christmas Eve services at Tim's new church in Edmonds with Katherine, then came home and had Wally's Clam Chowder and break away bread. It was tasty delicious. We watched a few Christmas specials, and opened one gift each. We opened our Gift from Dad & Leslie, which was a puzzle for Eric, and a Scarf and a head band for me! We also opened a gift from Grandma Myla which was a set of potholders and a cook book!

We then headed to bed with visions of Sugar Plums !!





Santa came and delivered our stocking stuffers in the morning! We had full stockings!



Our wonderful fireplace and tree - isn't it cozy?


Even Aquadog got a stocking stuffer from Santa! A new toy!


Lots of goodies!


Cosmo was enjoying the warm fire!





Tim's family's tradition is to scratch off Lottery tickets in the morning - so here we are! I won $1 twice, and Eric won $5.



There's my loot!


This is Aquaman's new favorite place on the couch - and our stockings


Seven is a silly dog.


Seven was ready to open gifts!




Our Christmas Morning Photo :)








Gracie came out to join us for a little while. I may or may not have forced her... no one will ever know!


Cosmo with his present! This was perfect timing because as you can see, it didn't last long











Seven loves his new toy. He's very friendly with them.





Eric's BIG gift from Tim & Kat was a mini fridge for his "Man Cave" when we get all moved in. With a bathroom and a fridge up stairs, I may never see him!




Kat got a Cook book, a dutch oven and a cook book holder - she was excited!






Eric got a fancy new Transformer (or two) and HE was excited!


I received a lot of wonderful gifts!
A new casserole dish, some coffee, blue ball glass jars, a vintage pyrex piece, a couple books, a Richard Sherman Hat, a Light Bright, a new cell phone case, a few pairs of tights, a couple cookie racks, a wireless remote for my camera and lots of little gadgets!




Our first picture with my wireless remote!


Tim taking a picture of himself with my wireless remote!


I love the silent happy that is Christmas Morning - everyone is smiling, and all is calm.










A vintage (IN THE BOX) Light bright! My husband knows me so well he even thrifts for my gifts (sometimes)!




We were happy to spend Christmas together as a family!




After our morning of present chaos. We headed to Gene & Christina's to visit for a little while. We skyped with the South Dakota clan, and said hello to everyone! It was fun to hang out for a little bit. Eric revealed to me while we were there that he had salvaged an old beach cruiser bike for me when he was in Arizona with Gene - yes, I am almost 30 and I got a new (to me) bike for Christmas! I'm pumped to fix it up and ride it! Right now, it's hanging out at Gene's house because we do NOT have room for it here (yet).

The next few days will be crazy. Lots of packing, cleaning and moving the Olesons to their new home. I am happy to help, as they have never hesitated to help me with anything. So, here's to a new chapter. I will try to post before 2013 is over, but no promises. There's a lot to be done!

So, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoyed sharing ours!

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)