Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Backward Weekend Post | iPhone Dump before the BIG weekend!

This post is a little funny, because I have to work my way backward from Sunday night to Friday night instead of my normal chronological ways. So bear with me!

There's a lot of things I'm "working on" right now... blogging is one of them. I'm trying to decide where I want to take this little slice of life. So sorry if it's a little quiet around here for right now, the quiet means I'm thinking! 

With all my studying and the summer sun glaring out my window it's awfully hard to sit down in front of my computer and write like I used to. Either way - Please know I appreciate you who stop in, and that I know that this place is a good little connector to people who live far away (Hi Mariya! Hey Jackie!!) 
Des Moines Marina at Sunset
This week is going to be hectic - and awesome! My Family from South Dakota, Ohio, Arizona and some of Christina's family from Greece are in town for Lucas' baptism! I'm excited to tour and hang out with family. Here's a few iPhone shots from our dinner on Sunday night kicking off this whole endeavor.  We went to dinner at Anthony's Homeport in Des Moines with Christina, Gene, Stelios (Christina's Dad) Jens, Cara, Casey, Demitra and Lucas. Demitra demonstrated what happens after too many glasses of chocolate milk (projectile vomit) , but all in all it was a good dinner.

Our friend the Seal that we saw off the Pier.

My AZ Cousins - Jens, Casey and Cara!   




Kramer was done with the walking thing.
 On Friday Night, we hung out with Tim and Katherine! They have a new member of their Family ; Kramer.  We had a nice Build your Own Pizza (our favorite) dinner, lots of play time, and then a walk down the block. Kramer is full of energy and him and Seven get along pretty well. Aquaman and him on the other hand... well let's just say they'll have to grow to like eachother.

Aquaman was tuckered out from dodging Kramer all night!

See - they get along okay! *Queue the awhs...*

 Gracie has been super sweet lately - I think she got word that I have kitty fever!
What a weirdo.
Last, but not least - I have a mission to find the Diet Coke bottle that says Eric, as I found the Abby one already! It's a genius marketing plan on Coke's behalf - Great job guys!

Looking forward to sharing my Kneeland family adventures with you when the weekend comes to a close! Have a SAFE and HAPPY 4th everyone!

It says ABBY!

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)