Saturday, September 6, 2014

Soaking In the Crazy

1| I gave up on Facebook - and it feels great! I feel completley Unconnected... (kind of) and I really don't miss the daily dose of drama that I wasn't really even involved in (most of the time).  Now, in full disclosure I have looked at it - checked my messages, but unless you're reaching out to me, I'm not seeing the daily feed of dribble.

2| Coffee - The lifeblood. I'm not really sure I'd be able to function right now without it.

3|  Work - ugh... I don't really want to talk about this. It's been stressful. Why you may ask? Well, because our Annual Conference is next week, and that always amps up my work level by like 110%. I hate feeling behind and for the past 2 weeks, I've been... behind.

4| Series 7 - See above. I haven't made much progress in study material this week, the labor day weekend and the conference has made me all but pass out when I get home at the end of my day. next week, the conference will be over and I hope to get back on track and get this thing behind me!

5| Spooky-Scary - Thanks for asking! My Halloween blog www.spooky-scary.blogspot.com is up and running! We're averaging 2 posts weekly, till October - then we go Daily! EEEEK! Halloween!!!!

6| My husband - Oh him? We haven't been able to spend a lot of time together recently, life has been crazy. But last night we ran some errands and ate some food together - it was good to reconnect!

7| My fat butt - I've been gaining weight... I've got no one to blame except myself, I'm a stress eater, and I eat my feelings, so by the time this month is over I should be about 110 pounds heavier. Seriously though, I gotta get back on track.

8| Thrifting - See... the thing about thrifting is yes, everything is CHEAP... the other thing about thrifting is you buy MORE, CRAP (sometimes) you don't need... because it's CHEAP! So, I'm taking the next couple weekends off from it, and trying to purge my closet.

9| Gracie, Aquaman and Luna - We're all getting along... officially. Gracie still isn't super thrilled about this new little black fluff ball, and after the past 3 hours of her nearly hanging from the curtains I'm not to thrilled with the kitten stage myself, but this too shall pass, and now that she's sleeping on her pillow beside me, I think... :( She wont' be a kitten forever!

10| Our house - see 1-9 it's a disaster right now... call first, stop by second :)


No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)