Saturday, October 11, 2014

iPhone Dump

A little hiatus from this blog was probably exactly what I needed. Though, I think for the month of October if you really want to see what we've been up to, you may need to check out
www.spooky-scary.blogspot.com 
which is my Halloween blog and that's where I spend an inordinate amount of time at during this time of year! It's been a busy time for Eric and I, and with Luna in the mix and only one computer at home, well, you get less of me here. I'm sorry.

Here's the iPhone dump from the last week... Hope it helps me bring you up to speed and share a bit of life from my phone!



This one is getting So. BIG! I hate it when they grow, but love it at the same time. It cracks me up when they try to do things when they were teeny tiny, that their big butts can't do now. Here she is with her favorite activity - hindering me from getting out the door to work on time.


Her and Aquaman are buddies - either she's chasing him or he's chasing her. It's love.


Katherine and I went to the Chocolate festival together last weekend. We sampled hundreds of chocolate samples, and bought some to take home. Oh, and some of the samples we managed to sneak in a Zipoc bag for later... otherwise we would have been sick!


After meeting up with Katherine I took a sunny stroll through the market. It was a beautiful day out, and I hardly ever go downtown for reasons other than work. So, I took the opportunity and just enjoyed my atmosphere. I love that place - it's so alive! Especially on a Sunday afternoon in our Indian Summer.


Part of my wandering lead me to sit ans listen to this band for awhile... made me miss South Dakota jug-band type music.

Our first photo with Luna... She's squirmy and always wants to play, so this was a rare quiet moment for her.


Here I am home from the Mad Monster Convention we went to. We picked up some awesome "Spooky" merchandise and met the cast of the original Fright Night.  If you want to read more about it. Click Here.




We've been in our place for a full calendar year now, but we're still experiencing holidays here for the first time with our stuff. It was so much fun to break out all the Halloween boxes and deck out the Mantle with all things spooky. I love the way it turned out. It needs a little something extra, I'm working on it!


All in all, life's been good - when I get the energy / thoughts together about meeting up with Eric's brother (from his Dad's side) Mike this week, I'll probably tune in here, but until then... I'm off to the pumpkin patch to pick a good one with the family!

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)