Thursday, January 1, 2015

Ronnebeck Recap 2014





Us all dressed up for the Baptism in July
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Grandma Myla and I at Pike's Place Market

Eric and I at the Mariners game in July

Tim and Kat's newest addition - Kramer. Snuggling with Seven!

The first picture of ALL OF US Since these kids were like 5. Jens, Me, Casey and Cara at the Des Moines Marina

My happy place... rainy deck.

Gracie's Happy place... looking outside!

This guy came for a visit - Love you Johnathan!

Noelle & Dan's wedding in May at Ocean Shores... We rocked those brides maid dresses!

Tim became a Pastor - We're so PROUD OF YOU!

The commune!

Brothers.

Aquaman turned 6!  and avoided my camera most of the year :(

Erica and Miranda (her friend) at the Big Wheel in March.

Erica and I at the Gum wall in March (She's TALLER than I am)

Shannie and I at the Market!

My Holy Grail... The Cowardly Lion suit at the EMP in March!

And the hat of the Wicked Witch of the West!

Shannie and I at the Sci Fi Museum in March

La Push Beach in March - that's Er & Miranda

Erica and Miranda getting a peak inside the Cullen residence!

Kalaloch Beach - our stay over in March!

Erica and Miranda in the Hoh Rain Forrest

Shannie and I at Ruby Beach

Shannie and I demonstrating our awesome navigation skills at Madison Falls

Shannie and I on the Dungeness Spit

Erica and I sipping soda in the Space Needles FROM Space Needles.

Eric and I in our back yard during our first snow of 2014 in Februaray on my BIRTHDAY!

My 30th with my buddy Aquaman

My 30th Birthday gift... SNOW!

Did I mention the SEAHAWKS ARE WORLD CHAMPS THIS YEAR!?!?!??!

My friend Megan and I at my very first Opera


This is probably my worst blogging year to date, so as I go back through the posts, it’s not super helpful to recap my year. So I’m going to list a “Top Ten memories” instead… and well, as usual let the photos speak for themselves. My new year’s resolutions this year were a total bust… but I’m amping up for 2015 just like I do every year, and I have great faith that this year will be better!

10 – I studied for and took my Series 7 again. It was unsuccessful I scored a 64, which is about 8 points lower than I needed. I will be gearing up again in about 4 months to take it, but I was really hoping to knock this out in 2014.

9 – We welcomed a new furry kid into our lives in August. Luna was born June 18th, and I brought her home on August 17th after many months of searching for a new kitty. She fits in just right in our little world, and she’s the sweetest thing! She always wants to be around us, and often in a snuggly way – how can I complain?

8 – Shannon and Erica came out for a visit in March. We went over to the Olympic Peninsula and explored. I fell in love with “that side of the water” and I’m thrilled to have been able to have some solid Shannon / Erica time. I’m secretly (not so secretly) working on making Shannon fall in love with it here too – then she can move and be closer (I’m not holding my breath).

7 – Eric’s been working hard on his writing and podcasting with Nate and Brett at www.fromthehawksnest.com  It’s a great extracurricular for him, and he loves football! I must also mention that he’s the 2014 Fantasy Football champion in the “Russell Wilson Fan Club” League. We’ve got a title in this household! 

6 – We worked hard in late January and early February to make our little house a home. This time last year we were hanging out in our house with a couch and a TV … things have changed! I don’t think we’ll be picking up our roots any time soon, but it was tempting when our old apartment came up for rent again (ugh, don’t even want to get into that). We love our little place and it certainly is HOME.

5 – In July the Kneeland family invaded Washington for my little Cousin Lucas’ baptism into the Greek Christian faith. It was awesome to have so many loved ones in my own back yard! It was fun to connect with my cousins again, and to roast marshmallows in the back yard, and to teach our new Greek Friends (Hi Eleni!) how to eat S’Mores.

4 – I fell in love with Baseball over again this year. I didn’t really realize how much I missed going to the games until I went with a few friends and sat and watched every movement of every player. I think 2015 is going to be Sports-Filled for us!

3 – We hosted our first gathering in our home on October 31st (go figure) we had a few friends over for some tricks, treats, appetizers and Hocus Pocus. We discovered how much we love to entertain! So, in November we welcomed our first (non family) out of town guest... LIZ! More exploring of the Olympic Peninsula happened... Love that side of the water!

2 – Thanksgiving and Christmas were both held at 1312, we welcomed new friends and entertained our dear old ones! It was so much fun to be surrounded by loved ones for the holidays. Grandma Myla was out here again for the past few weeks celebrating Christmas, we were so blessed this year!

1 – Life is still good with the Ronnebeck’s. We have lots to look forward to for 2015, but look back at 2014 fondly as it was our first year of having a home, and a new pet, and new adventures in general! Thanks for sticking along for the ride.


Our New Addition - Luna

Luna and Aquaman

Our pumpkins this year.

Liz and I at the Noodle.

Liz and I at the Gum wall

Our Christmas Cottage!

Kneeland Family Christmas

Luna on Christmas Day!

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)