Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Trip - From the Cell phone.

Headed into Western Washington... So much smoke!

Sorry this took so long - Who knew one month later I'd still be posting South Dakota Trip pictures!?  We had such a good trip, but I'm so happy to be right where my heart belongs again... I love Washington.

The Travelers!

Our first gas stop... it was a close one!

Everytime we'd cross a state border. The Kids would scream out the state name... so IDAHO!!!!

My first Twin Bing... In ID!

MONTANA!

Montana Sunset ♥

I didn't get the North Dakota Sign, so I took a picture of the "Eye of the Midwest" Instead.

One of our 4 Mc Donald's stops.

SOUTH DAKOTA

GRANDMAS HOUSE!!!

We arrived just in time for me to School my nephews in some Football!

They Figure I throw pretty good... For a GIRL!
Grandma Made me curtains!

Troy boy and I at the Races!

Tony & Kris trolling the high school kids for more 50/50 tickets

The night at the Races.

The T-shirt I should have bought :)

Okay, this is crazy you guys, my Sister and I live 1,600 miles away from one another, and yet we have the same cell phone and same case! And no, we've never discussed it.

TACO JOHNS!

A Picnic lunch of Taco Johns

Shannie and I at Er's Photoshoot

Taking Er's Sr. Photos.

New Driver on the road!

Waking up at Grandmas.

Going for a run on FLAT land ... elevation 55 feet.

Running in the Corn!

Story book Land... her and I are buds.


Grandma and Lucas having Lunch.

The Carts at Ken's Supervalue.

Momma ♥

Carter and I comparing our Laproscopy scars - his are cooler!

Welcome to Nebraska!

My sister from another mister... Heids.

Our Lunch!

Me waiting for her to get off work.

Heidi's place

Aubrey :)

Me and my Midland Gals! Andrea, Kim, Abby, Heidi & Fryzek

Me and the Alikpokous

TJ"S!




Love 

Back on the road... WYOMING

Only in WY.

UTAH

IDAHO

OREGON

HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEP... rainy home...



No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)