Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday To me ... Photos like I promised.

Hello blog readers!
I have neglected my posts with photographs because I have been pretty busy this week, and can't really pin point where and why that happened. I did want to show you a few highlights from my birthday and if you look on http://www.abbys365.blogspot.com/ it will show you one of my bunches of flowers I recieved for my big day from one of my co-workers.
And as a side note to my cousin Amanda - No I'm not shooting film, I just flubbed and said "Develop" as opposed to "Print" I haven't shot Film in AGES...

On to the photos of my birthday,

This is the basket of flowers that I recieved from Eric in the afternoon at work. I was super excited to get daisy's because they're my favorite!



When I got home, I got to play with the gift that was left at the front door for me the morning of. I know that I turned 25 but I'm a little kid who likes stuffed animals, Eric bought me a Penguin from Build-a-Bear. His name is Chilly Cheeks... and I'm in Love.



Eric also took me out to dinner, took me shopping at Michaels with a gift card I recieved from my most fabulous co-worker Tacy and then when we got home he finished frosting the cake he made me. He worked so hard at it. I was so impressed - he's normally not much of a baker, but he can cook better than Bobby Flay (almost).



He even bought special candles, and assured me that we'd get our money's worth out of them because I will be using them again when I turn 52.



And here I am again, I wanted a picture of me and my birthday gift. And the twinkle lights to the left of my head? Yes, we still have our Christmas white lights up. We're pretending they're "Winter" Lights.



Again, I just really like the way this one turned out, Good job Eric!

Everyone in our house gets to try on Eric's glasses!

It was a really great birthday! I was very spoiled and loved all day! I couldn't imagine a better birthday. I really appreciate all my family, friends and co-workers who helped me celebrate!
Happy Wednesday to all! ♥ abby

1 comment:

Amanda Hug N Kiss said...

Don't worry. Our christmas lights are still up too. Our is because we put up our lights then we plasticed our windows. Therefore the lights are between the plastic and the window and we are not taking the plastic down just to get the lights out. (althougth I know the boys would like it if we did cause they miss sitting in the window) but it's just too cold to un-plastic yet!!

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)