Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Our Anniversary!

Is today, so with that I give you an official…
*** Mush MODE Alert***
If you’re anti-mush I suggest you close the browser window and go back to what you’re doing. If you’d like to hear me gush – Please read on. You’ve been warned…
I never thought 3 years ago that the love of my life would come and sweep me off my feet and a year later we’d be married.
Eric and I celebrate 2 years today! What a wonderful 2 years it’s been! I don’t even know what to type, my heart just smiles knowing that there are so many more wonderful years to come!
Last year on our anniversary I dug out the photo albums and oohed and awhed over the photos and memories – I can’t believe how many wedding photos we have and we didn’t even hire a photographer!
I also dug out the VHS recording of our wedding taped by Jason. Jason was so kind to tape our wedding. That being said … Jason really REALLY liked to tape the boutonnieres that I had made for the wedding party I think it’s safe to say we have at least 5 recorded minutes of the flowers. I may have never introduced Jason to Eric (or mentioned he’d be taping) because at one point in the tape you can see Eric look up at the camera and the words out of his mouth and nod said “who is that” to which all his groomsmen turn around look at the camera and shrug. Jason also took the time to interview our guests as they made their way down to the wedding – most of whom said their love, a few cried and one offered babysitting services! I love that video and all of its quirks. I have to sadly report that I will not be watching the video this year … For one, I think it will be better to let age, and say 8 years from now take it out and laugh at it again… for two, we don’t currently have our VCR hooked up, and that’s essential.
This year, I plan to be with the man I love, our pets and snuggled into our home. It feels so good to have such a great home to go to every night, I’m always so excited to get off the bus and run like hell just to be home!
Today I must say I truly am married to my best friend, my perfect companion and the love of my life!Happy Anniversary… here’s to many MANY more years together!
All the love in the world, Abby
And because... I LOVE My wedding pictures ( all 5.5 million of them)
here's a choice few that still make me smile!
Me kissing my sister... My family... and Our wedding party!
The Blushing Bride...

And the Most HANDSOME Groom I've ever seen (okay so I'm bias)

The kiss... and the happiness... all rolled into one...

and, one of my most favorite pictures of the day... The blessing... Love you too God!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Happy Anniversary Abby & Eric.

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)