Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday

I was so glad to be able to sleep in this morning. My alarm went off at 9:15! BLISS! I spent some time with Katherine running errands which is pretty normal for a Saturday. We went to the post office, Target, Costco (lots of samples! YUM!), Joann's, Cafe Press and El Habanero. When we were in Joann's we found lots of treasure ... but found this little number for our dear friend Kerri.
She would be excited; trust me.
When I came home Eric was out on the patio enjoying the sun with Aquaman and Gracie. We made our porch Aquaman friendly last summer by adding netting around the bottom of our porch so he couldn't run off. We spend lots of time on the porch, but the cat has always kind of avoided it. We brought her out today to show her that the porch isn't so scary and now when I open the screen door she even comes out for herself!
After soaking up some rays we went to Bo Colello's where we scored some fresh and yummy cherries and mango's for tomorrow's festivities for all of 6 dollars. Bo himself was manning the cash register. I love that place!
After Bo's Eric went to watch UFC at the Santo Residence. I love the Santo's but I do NOT love UFC. So I decided I was going to stay home and go to our local theater to see Eclipse. I didn't really want to go alone, but It was kind of a last minute decision and I KNEW Eric wouldn't want to see it, so I posted on Facebook that I was headed to the theater alone. A couple people commented on my post that they would have went with me, and I told them if they could get to the theater by 6 I would be in the front row. After I got off Facebook I headed to the theater and got settled in my front row seat (yes Eclipse is that good that I need front row seats) and about 5 minutes before the movie started Kelsey came in and sat by me! So I didn't end up seeing the movie alone after all! After the movie she was nice enough to give me a ride home.
I then took Aquaman for a walk to let him run off some of his energy.
and now, here I sit on my back porch with my dog sleeping under my chair

the cat hanging out in her new favorite corner.

And the sun setting on this beautiful Fourth of July eve....
I couldn't have asked for a better day!

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)