Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Here we are again for my (weekly) installment of Ten on Tuesday! Look! Three weeks in a row – I’m on a roll!

  • I read an article today off of Yahoo.com about the health benefits of coffee – then promptly poured myself a hot cup of Joe! Mmmm Coffee.

  • I had a dream last night that Eric, Aquaman, Gracie and I had to move out of our apartment, and we found this HUGE beautiful place that was only $425 a month for rent, and then the realtor told us that heating/electric generally costs around $850 a month. We thought could afford it… that’s why it was a dream!

  • Last night we had a breakthrough in our house. I was sitting on the couch with Aquaman in my lap when Gracie jumped up on the couch and snuggled in on the cushion next to me! She sat there for quite awhile, and even let me pet her a couple times. We’re making progress!

  • I am trying to “Choose” my attitude as of late. It’s been an experience. Let me just tell you that if I try to do it before my shower and first cup of coffee it’s disastrous.

  • We’re going to get our taxes done tonight – hallelujah! Cross your fingers for us for a big return – that’s our vacation money to see Eric’s family and possibly mine!

  • It’s rainy outside – and I kind of love it

  • I have actually been inspired to exercise lately – watch out world!

  • I’m excited that next week is St. Patrick’s Day – I bought myself a scarf about two months ago with shamrocks on it and I can’t wait to wear it! Gaudy is a good look for me on St. Pats Day!

  • The culmination of the call committee to hire a new pastor at Grace is within grasp. We are installing our New Pastor in April – Praise God!

  • Blogging is coming easier now… I guess I’m out of my Funk.

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)