Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Busy Life's Day Book....

I stole this post from one of the many "Mom's" I check in with in bloggy land... It is something I wanted to give a shot... again... I think I used to call it "Slice of Life?" ... Who knows anymore!

Outside my window....
A busy Seattle city. They're doing construction on the block across the street from us, so all day we hear things slamming, and clanking and clanging, and then we hear the back up beeps of a huge piece of machinery... *sigh, Stupid Amazon!

I am thankful for...
Eric. He keeps me so well balanced. I had a little bit of a fit last night, cussing, crying and anger spewing from my lips. He just smiles, wraps me in a warm hug and tells me things are going to be okay. I don't know what I'd ever do without him.

I am thinking about...
Life in general - Looking at my goals, revamping them, and always ALWAYS trying to better life in general. I just wish I didn't have so many "Need to do's" on my plate. I thought giving up Relay was going to alleviate that, and it did, but there's still that whole Series 7 thing giving me a headache. This too will pass?

From the kitchen...
Leftovers from my husband. Did I mention he's the glue that keeps me stuck to the ground? I love that he cooks for me.

I am learning...
How to encourage myself - when others put me down.

I am reading...
Nothing - how depressing is that? Nothing has really caught my eye recently.

I am hearing...
See the answer to the first question... plus typing, and chair movement on a plastic mat, and some hushed talking. Office Life!
 
I am hoping...
That I can find my balance.

Around the house...
Boxes and stuff strewn everywhere. Still from painting. Ugh.

I am working on...
having a good attitude.
 
Towards fitness and health...
YAY! I finally don't say "Ummm Pass" to this question! Minus the Krispy Kreme Donut Hole I consumed this morning I'm doing pretty good! I'm down 50 pounds and running 2.5 miles every other night. Super Duper.

A few plans for the weekend...
Seattle Storm game with my girl Noelle - and some relaxation. Also, a date Friday night with my main squeeze.

One of my favorite things...
My Aquaman... he makes me smile.

A picture to share...
My Co-worker sent me this the other day... it's my mantra.

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)