Sunday, August 4, 2013

Still Alive

Not much to report from the Ronnebeck homefront! I can't ever tell if that's a good thing, or not.

1| I am happy to report that I'm in the throws of studying, and though there's no "test date" or end in site, I feel good about the retention, and I'm hoping to pass that Series 7 before I turn 35 (that's 6 years away btw). Realistically though? Probably in the winter I'll attack it again, I really want to be ready this time, I was hoping fall, but life happened, and my studying got delayed.

2| Work has been NUTS! I worked 4 days of over time last week, and plan to put in a few OT hours this week, and next as well. We let go one of our employees in my department, and I've had to absorb her duties, along with my own, adding an extra hour to the day has been helpful, but we've still been screaming busy!

3| Eric and I both have been running as a work out - we're both rocking the couch to 5k app on our phone, and we love the results. It's fun to get some serious cardio going on!

4| I have officially lost 53 pounds in my weightloss journey. I am wearing a size 14 down from a size 18-20... it's been amazing, but I have to say if you need some dress clothes in the size 18-20 department I'd be willing to part with mine.  I have about 4-6 more pounds to lose to hit my "goal" but then I'm going to re-evaulate and probably try to lose some more.

5| Jackie sent me some pyrex love in the mail this week - and I can't even begin to describe how much I adore it!


6| We've been striving to keep our kitchen clean since we painted - and it's been nice not having a constant pile of dishes to clean up. I am pretty proud of it.

7| Eric and I helped my friend Megan move to her new apartment this weekend - It was really great to get some work out in and help a friend. I'm happy to report she's getting settled and was very thankful to have an extra pair of helping hands, but thank God for that elevator that saved us trips up 3 flights of stairs.

8| I went skating at Pattisons West today for the first time since like February. It felt amazing! I am constantly surprised at how much I don't forget how to skate even if it's been awhile. I had a lot of fun practicing my turn around toe stops, and transitions.

9| I want to eat pizza... I should get going and make Eric run to Papa Murphy's.

10| Life is good right now - a little unbalanced, and crazy, but I see some resolution to that. Thanks for stopping by to check in :)

No comments:

Labels

1312 (21) 30 Days of Thankful (29) 4th of July (1) 807 (3) Adventure (37) Angels (49) Anniversary (1) Aquaman (128) Aquaman Gracie (2) Art (2) Baseball (10) Be Still (13) Because (3) Birthday (26) bittersweet (1) Bloggerversary (7) Bloggybits (1) Blogstars (1) Bookworm (3) C25K (10) Cats (6) Celiac (5) Chef Eric (10) Chic (3) Christmas (20) Christmastime (73) Co-worker (24) Co-workers (7) Collecting (3) Coworkers (66) Crafty Things (12) Dianne's Hope (3) Diet (1) Disneyland (1) Easter (2) Eateries (3) Er (1) Exercise (9) Facebook (1) Faith (9) FALL (27) Family (139) Fitness (4) Football (1) For Me (10) Friends (59) Girl Time (17) Grace (23) Gracie (61) Halloween (43) Happy (1) He Humors Me (107) Hike (1) Holiday (2) Home Sweet Home (102) Homemaking (2) I am a Nerd (65) Inspiration (8) iPhone (6) Just Be (8) KMS (3) Kneelands (42) Lent (5) Luna (20) Mariners (2) Marvista Park (1) Memories (61) Momma (9) Motivation (1) Movember (4) Moving (3) Musings (110) NaBloPoMo (100) neighbors (1) Nephews (14) New Year (4) Nieces (19) Our Furry Kids (139) Owls (3) Pacific Northwest (2) PFM (1) Photo-a-Day (2) Photography (14) PSA (1) Quotes (1) Random (26) Rat City (1) Raw (1) Relay Committee (27) Relay For Life (43) Resolutions (4) Roller Derby (38) Ronnebeck Recap (7) Running (3) Seahawks (5) Seattle (13) Seattle Pals (67) Siblings (8) Skating (2) Slice of Life (20) Smile (34) Social Media (1) SoDo (1) Something New (75) South Dakota (55) Stories (1) t (1) Tales of Traveling (34) Ten on Tuesday (73) Thankful (20) Thanksgiving (13) The City (36) The Commuter In Me (24) the Kneelands (31) The Nielsens (32) Thrifting (9) Toys (1) Traditions (16) Twilight (1) Vacation (51) Vintage (2) Visitors (26) We are so in Love (19) We're So in Love (61) Wedding (1) Weight Loss (2) Wizard of Oz (2)